Saturday, March 3, 2018

Sub Queen LLC



Everyone loves a fine dining experience, but when I think of food many of times I think of comfort food . Sub Queen here in Stratford, CT gives me the fix I need when I think of a delicious cheesesteak or some crispy sweet and spicy Asian inspired wings. When you first walk in you get that neighborhood vibe where the locals come to eat great food. It's not a big place, but spacious enough to have room to sit back and enjoy the environment. During football season this is the place to hang out come Sunday. All the Steelers memorabilia and signs, down to the family photos laminated onto the table tops to show the families love of football. With affordable prices throughout the menu you can't go wrong with any selection. Not to mention, the quality and quantity is well worth the price. From grinders to salads to wraps -even kids meals there is something for everyone looking for that good tasty food fix.
 On my visit I ordered the "chili cheese steak", yes I said chili! This unique version of a classic was my first time having it Once it arrive to my table I was so happy I ordered it . It was massive!. The chili and the smooth cheese sauce, meat overflowing the bread was nothing more than spectacular. I doubted myself if I can finish it, but I sure was gonna try. With a side order of cheese fries I was in for a challenge. The first bite was as expected, food falling down my chin, with a big punch of flavor. The spice of the chili had a good kick, but not overwhelming where you lose the taste of all the other ingredients.


Another item I had to get were Neet,s special Asian wings. I am a sucker for wings and these wings were in my top 3 places to get wings. These spicy, sticky sweet wings where amazing!! Good for any day, but especially on football Sundays when ypour sitting back and enjoying the game with friends. With several TV's on the wall you can do just that! Order all the different types of wings and share. Drop by and enjoy some food. Leave a comment and share your experience. I plan to go back and try the Po Boy, I hear it's on point!

Sub Queen LLC
1459 Stratford ave.
Bridgeport CT 06607
Hours: Sun - Sat 11:30am - 9:00pm

4 comments:

  1. Got to check it out when i visit CT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try this place this weekend and give you my feed back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome enjoy!! look foward to hearing what you have to say

      Delete
  3. Yes this place rocks when you have those cravings! Look forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete